choreographed for High Release Dance
A colourful series of mathematical games and puzzles, tracing the body's path through multiple dimensions and numerical patterns. For Leonard Carlitz, mathematician (1907-1999)—with love.
- IQ, "Nostalgia" & "Falling Apart at the Seams"
- Genesis, "The Brazilian"
- California Guitar Trio, "Walk Don't Run" (Johnny Smith)
- Yes, "Silent Spring" & "Endless Dream"
- July 2016, Villa Montalvo, Saratoga: Rock the Garden / 5-Hour Sculpture: A Pop-Up Arts Festival (excerpt)
- October 2014, Cowell Theater, San Francisco: Momentum
- June 2014, Dance Mission, San Francisco: Momentum (preview) (excerpt)
- May 2010, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco: Mark Foehringer's Dancing in the Park (excerpt)
- January 2010, Cowell Theater, San Francisco: Natasha Carlitz Dance Ensemble Season
- September 2002, San Jose City College: Linear Transformations: The Choreography of Natasha Carlitz 1998-2002
- November 2001, DanceVisions, Palo Alto: DanceVisions' Points of View (excerpt)
- June 2001, Cubberley Theatre, Palo Alto: High Release Dance in Concert
- January 2001, San Jose City College: San Jose City College Choreographers' Collective
- January 2000, San Jose City College: San Jose City College Choreographers' Collective (excerpt)