Based on the poetry of Gaius Valerius Catullus: "Suns may set and rise again, but for us, when our brief light has set, there's the dark of perpetual night."
- Carl Orff, selections from "Catulli Carmina"
- September 2002, San Jose City College: Linear Transformations: The Choreography of Natasha Carlitz 1998-2002
- March 1999, Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts: DanceVisions' Mirror of Life
- February 1999, San Jose City College: San Jose City College Choreographers' Collective
- May 1998, DanceVisions, Palo Alto: DanceVisions' Arts in the Making (excerpt)